Dear JAC Family,
As you may have heard, Governor Evers has mandated face coverings for public locations August 1st through September 28th. We understand that some will not be a fan of this but please rest assured that your body will adjust to working out with a face mask, just listen to your body as you adjust. The good news is that it increases your effort which increases your caloric burn which increases fat loss! To make things even more comfortable we will be making it even cooler in the club!
The mandate requires those age 5 and older are to wear a mask, but, in accordance with the CDC guidelines the following individuals are exempt:
- Individuals who have trouble breathing
- Individuals with medical conditions, intellectual or developmental disabilities, mental health conditions, or other sensory sensitivities that prevent the individual from wearing a face covering
You can also remove your face covering in the following situations:
- When eating or drinking
- When Swimming or outdoors
- When alone in sauna
- When in a room where no one else is present
- When communicating with someone who is hard of hearing
Frequently asked questions and answers per Wisconsin Mandate guidelines:
Q. I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a face covering. Do I need documentation to prove that I don’t need to wear a face covering?
A. No, you are not required to carry documentation to prove that you do not need to wear a face covering.
Q. What do I do if I see someone not wearing a face covering?
A. Nothing. Some people have conditions or circumstances that would make wearing a face covering difficult or dangerous. Just wear your mask and stay 6 feet away.
Thank you for your cooperation. As always we appreciate that you are part of our family.
Mark & Sherrie Groshan