Hi JAC Family,
Here are some important details we want to let you know about. Please read carefully and we will see you soon!
- The drinking fountains and Culligan water dispensers will not be available during phase one. Please bring your own water bottle. We will have 20 oz. waters on sale for $1 until our drinking fountains become available. Please use your club account or bring exact change.
- Please bring your membership card or install the JAC APP for check-ins so that you can use the touchless check-in option.
- For the safety or our members, guests will not be allowed in the club during phase one.
- Please bring your own towel. We will not be providing towels for daily use. We are hopeful that this will only be during phase one.
- There will be no organized games. This includes basketball, volleyball, pickleball and tennis (singles may be an option).
- Group classes will resume on Monday June 8th.
- Kids Club will remain closed during phase one.
The club will be open at 9am Wednesday May 27th and will then continue to be open 24 hours a day. Lets all do our best to abide by these procedures so we can get to phase 2 in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you!