Dear JAC Family,
We have always been known to have the cleanest club in town and now we are happy to announce that we are taking our cleaning to a whole new level with our New JAC Member Protect Cleaning System – 3 Step Process. This is our commitment to your safety!
- Staff members will clean items with soap and warm water.
- Staff members will disinfect frequently with VIREX Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
- JAC housekeeping disinfects after hours using Electrostatic Sprayer and VIREX Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
We have many new safety improvements in the works!
- New Hand Sanitizer Stations all through the club
- New touchless faucets
- New touchless paper towel dispensers
- Covering door touchpoints with NanoSeptic continuously self-cleaning surfaces
- Equipment spread out for safe social distancing
- Increased ventilation
- Advance check in for all group fitness classes so we ensure safe social distancing. We will even be live streaming all classes so you can work out from home whenever you prefer
- Staff members will go through training on enhanced safe social distancing and disinfecting protocols using EPA registered Virex Hospital Grade Disinfectant that kills coronavirus.
- A small towel is available at check in to make disinfecting easier for you (Please drop in towel bin before leaving). Spray bottles with Virex Hospital Grade Disinfectant available throughout the club.
We are excited to see you again and have been busy cleaning and making improvements…painting, reupholstering equipment, striping the parking lot, professionally cleaning the carpet, spacing out equipment and cleaning and disinfecting the entire club!
At this time, we will be postponing the indoor sports complex that we had planned for this summer. We are fortunate to have the largest club in town with 80,000 square feet so we can spread out the equipment for safe distancing as many clubs around the country are struggling to do this because they are much smaller. The clubs that have space are moving their equipment to bigger open areas. We will be moving some weight and cardio equipment onto 2 tennis courts (12,000 square feet of space), we will still have 1 tennis court. We will also be getting some new equipment for the new 6000 square foot strength area (power racks with built in platforms, utility benches, dumbbells and more)!
We have a great team of employees that have been working incredibly hard to get the club looking like brand new. We are planning to reopen on the 27th, we will let you know if this changes.
We have been locally owned and operated since 1985 and we hope to be here for years to come – a sincere thank you to YOU for sticking with us through this storm, we are very grateful.
Mark, Sherrie and the JAC Staff